Navy Medicine is proud to offer the first version of Navy Medicine's Military Treatment Facility (MTF) mobile app to enhance the patient experience. This new app will be your reliable, up-to-date guide for medical care. Whether you are looking for the closest hospital or clinic when you are traveling or changing duty station, the Navy Medicine app
offers a variety of features to help enhance your visit. You can search facilities, see detailed information for each hospital/clinic, access contact information for frequently called numbers, tap phone numbers to call them, or tap addresses to get directions.
The new app has the following easy to use functions:
* Locations- sorted by nearest facility to the user's location that's connected to directions
* DoD Hotlines- including key numbers for care and urgent matters
* Log-In for Relay Health- for secure messaging to providers
* Links to Navy Medicine Social Media- such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
* Leadership- information on Navy Medicine's senior leaders
* Health Resources- for additional healthcare information
U.S. Navy Medicine - MTF is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-20. The program can be installed on Android.
U.S. Navy Medicine - MTF (version 1.0093) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.